Narrow Road Home womens treatment program accepts women into the program regardless of race, religion, lifestyle or financial status. Admissions are confidential and referrals may be made by provincial detox centres, adult addiction outpatient services, employee assistance programs, women’s correctional facilities, private treatment centres, physicians, health care professionals, social workers and counsellors. Women must be 18 years of age to access our services.
Our highly qualified staff are happy to assist you 7 days a week during office hours. All information is kept confidential.
We welcome women who satisfy the following requirements:
- You are 18 years of age or older.
- You have been medically detoxed – if necessary.
- You currently have a negative relationship with drugs and/or alcohol.
- Your addiction does NOT have to be chemically based.
- We do accept referrals from doctors, psychiatrists or psychologists
If you satisfy the above noted requirements, you need to call us at 403 710 0744 or request a phone consultation here. It is important that you reach out to us as soon as you because we often times have a wait list. If there are special circumstances surrounding one of our criteria, please call and discuss it with our trained intake counsellors. We are willing to work with you to help you succeed in your desire for recovery.
Once you have had a phone consultation or are on the wait list, you need to:
- Stay in touch with us
- Have an intake package filled out.
- All referral sources are private and confidential.
If you or a loved one requires assistance, please contact one of our intake staff